BED BUG TREATMENTS - WARREN, MICHIGAN
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE?
– Adult bed bugs are about 1/4” or about the size of an apple seed.
– Adult bed bugs are flat, oval-shaped and have a reddish-brown color.
– Newly hatched nymphs are nearly colorless.
– Nymphs closely resemble adults but are smaller.
– Bed bug eggs are white and are about 1/32” long.
– Bed bugs may give off a sweet, yet unpleasant smell.
Schedule Your Bed Bug Inspection or Get A Quote Today!
BED BUG LIFE CYCLE
-Bed bugs have six life stages (five immature, one adult).
– Females can lay 1-12 eggs per day or 200-500 eggs in a lifetime.
– Bed bug eggs hatch in 6 to 17 days and nymphs can start to feed right away.
– The life cycle (from egg to adult) takes anywhere from five weeks to four months, depending on temperature and availability of food (blood).
– When temperatures are 70 to 82 degrees, their life cycle development occurs most rapidly.
– Bed bugs are nocturnal and feed exclusively on blood.
– If seen during the day, it may mean that there is a heavier level of infestation.
– Bed bugs can live for a year without feeding, however they typically try to feed every five to ten days.
Services are customized to address the pest activity at your home. We use products that provide control for an extended period of time.
When it comes to your business, pests are more than just an annoyance. Pests can pose serious health and sanitation concerns.
Bite marks are not a good indication of bed bug activity. Reactions to bed bug bites vary among people and some people have no reactions to their bites at all. Bed bug bite marks can look similar to other insect bites or the marks can be the skin’s reaction to an unrelated source. For these reasons, bite marks are typically not a good indication of bed bug activity.
Adult bed bugs are about 1/4” or about the size of an apple seed. Adult bed bugs are flat, oval-shaped and have a reddish-brown color. Newly hatched nymphs are nearly colorless. Nymphs closely resemble adults but are smaller. Bed bug eggs are white and are about 1/32” long. Bed bugs may give off a sweet, yet unpleasant smell.
At this time, we offer pesticide applications. These services are very cost effective and work very well at eliminating bed bugs when preparations are made by the homeowner prior to service. These preparations are outlined in a preparation checklist that we provide prior to the initial treatment. On average, we typically do three service visits to eliminate bed bugs in single family homes, however, the number of services can be greater and the number of services to be conducted is typically determined upon an on-site inspection. Call us today for details!
Bed bug are brought into a home or business almost exclusively by people. They are very good hitchhikers and more often than not, they are typically introduced when someone is either staying for an extended period of time or if their belonging are left for a period of time.
The first place to look is the seams, tufts or folds of mattresses, bed frames and headboards. Bed bugs can also be behind baseboards, pictures, frames, windows, door casings, loosened wallpaper, curtains and behind electrical wall plates. Thoroughly check furniture, not only on top but underneath furniture as well.
Why Choose Regal?
See why Southeast Michiganders have chosen Regal Pest Control as their Pest Management Provider.
We are a locally-owned and family-operated company. We’ve proudly serviced Southeast Michigan residents for 20 years.
Unmatched Customer Service
Customer service is an integral part of our formula in providing a premium service. Service that’s fast, friendly and responsive.
No Long-Term Contracts
We offer service programs to protect your home or business. Solutions without the long-term contract attached.